RE/MAX Eastside Brokers, Inc. respects the intellectual privacy rights of others. Per the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), we will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement on this website if submitted to our Copyright Agent as described below. Upon receipt of a notice alleging copyright infringement, we will take action we deem appropriate within our sole discretion, including removal of the allegedly infringing content and termination of access for repeat third-party infringers of copyright protected content.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by this website or by a third party who has uploaded materials to this website, please provide the following information to the designated Copyright Agent listed below:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if the notification covers multiple copyrighted works, a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party and, if different, an email address where the alleged infringing party, if not us, can contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and/or email address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of purjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
We may request additional information before removing any allegedly infringing material. In the event we remove the allegedly infringing materials, we will promptly notify the person responsible for posting such materials that we removed or disabled access to the materials. We may also provide the responsible person with your email address, so that person may respond to your allegations.